Monday 20 June 2011

Oooh first post...

My first post on my shiny new blog. No eye candy due to my general crapness with a camera. (At the moment; I am intending to make taking decent photos and knowing how to get them onto this blog my newest interest.)
I discovered blogs quite recently and have become addicted. I spend long hours looking at other people's houses, perusing their charity shop purchases and bogging at their photos whilst in my own house, the washing piles up, the dishwasher lies unemptied and the hoover considers reporting me to Social Services for neglect.
Anyway, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon, I like talking and I like writing and this seems a perfect combination of the two even if nobody reads it.
I think that will be enough for tonight. I don't want to overdo it on my first outing into blogland.
Ta ta.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment